- Shipping fees to european countries, Russia and Turkey: between 5€ and 50€ (between 7$ and 65$) depending on the chosen product and if it is framed.
- Shipping fees to other countries: between 25€ and 100€ (between35$ and 137$) depending on the chosen product and if it is framed.
- What are the dimensions of the artworks?
In all cases they will be specified alongside the image of the work. The same artwork is not available in other sizes.
- What is the price of the artwork?
In all cases they will be specified alongside the image of the work. Prices may vary with time depending on how long the artwork stays on the site. GunterGallery reserves the right to modify the prices of the works which it displays.
- Will the artwork that I receive at home come signed by the artist?
All artworks that are delivered come with the artists signature and the GunterGallery stamp.
- When will I receive my order?
You will receive your order within a maximum period of 28 days, although normally it takes place within the first 7 working days after your purchase.
- I’ve received a damaged work, what can I do?
If you have received an artwork with any type of flaw please get in contact with us within the first 24 hours after the receipt of the order. After these 24 hours have passed no claims will be accepted.
- If I don’t like the artwork I’ve received, can I return it?
We’re sorry but GunterGallery does not accept returns once the work has been delivered. In any case, whatever the case may be, please get in contact with us.
- If I regret the purchase having set the process in motion but without having yet received the order, am I entitled to a refund?
In cases such as this please get in contact with us as quickly as possible in order to try to come to an agreement. If the order has already been dispatched there are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Do you deliver internationally?
Yes, we do. In these cases the transport fees on the order will be paid by the person who purchases the item.
This artwork is a reproduction of a mural that BoaMistura made in Nantou, the old walled city of Shenzhen (China) in winter of 2017. Inspired by a small book of Chinese tales, they came across a beautiful and inspiring story: Judge Eyes without time. Water, wood, air, fire and earth are the Five Pillars of the Cosmos. All of them must speak with one voice. The voice of fire is wood’s voice that feeds it, and water’s voice that extinguishes it, and air’s voice that fuels it, and earth’s voice that sustains it. ”The five elements held hands and concluded with a single voice that sounded to crackle. From embers, to the murmur of fountains, to the sound of forests, to the moan of breezes and the majesty of mountains: - How can it be a representative of heaven who constantly breaks the harmony of the Universe? - There is no thing more sacred than balance. On it depends concord and life”. Lion protects houses and drives away evil spirits. Crane represents longevity and immortality, fish abundance, tree of life and the Phoenix, essence of fire, the balance between the opposing forces. Each of them embodies a Principle; the earth, the air, the water, the wood and the fire, the Five Pillars of the cosmos.
Silk screen 1 ink on Zerkall Butten Color 225g paper.
Size: 64 x 48 cm
Series of 35 units signed by the artists.