Shippings and returns
- The delivery of your purchase will be done via courier with the maximum wait being 7 days.
- The courier will come to the point of reception indicated by the purchaser, having previously called him by telephone to assure him that there will be someone there to receive the order.
- If the delivery address provided by the purchaser is not correct the order will be delayed until the incident has been resolved.
- The delivery and invoice addresses can be different.
- The shipping costs will vary according to the country in which the purchaser resides. The list of countries and shipping costs will be specified at the moment of purchase.
- Both framed and non framed works will be heavily protected to be received in perfect condition.
- If you receive the purchased article in unsatisfactory condition you must notify Gunter Gallery by e-mail within 24 hours of receiving it. Any further delay and returns will not be accepted. See Conditions of Use.