- Shipping fees to european countries, Russia and Turkey: between 5€ and 50€ (between 7$ and 65$) depending on the chosen product and if it is framed.
- Shipping fees to other countries: between 25€ and 100€ (between35$ and 137$) depending on the chosen product and if it is framed.
- What are the dimensions of the artworks?
In all cases they will be specified alongside the image of the work. The same artwork is not available in other sizes.
- What is the price of the artwork?
In all cases they will be specified alongside the image of the work. Prices may vary with time depending on how long the artwork stays on the site. GunterGallery reserves the right to modify the prices of the works which it displays.
- Will the artwork that I receive at home come signed by the artist?
All artworks that are delivered come with the artists signature and the GunterGallery stamp.
- When will I receive my order?
You will receive your order within a maximum period of 28 days, although normally it takes place within the first 7 working days after your purchase.
- I’ve received a damaged work, what can I do?
If you have received an artwork with any type of flaw please get in contact with us within the first 24 hours after the receipt of the order. After these 24 hours have passed no claims will be accepted.
- If I don’t like the artwork I’ve received, can I return it?
We’re sorry but GunterGallery does not accept returns once the work has been delivered. In any case, whatever the case may be, please get in contact with us.
- If I regret the purchase having set the process in motion but without having yet received the order, am I entitled to a refund?
In cases such as this please get in contact with us as quickly as possible in order to try to come to an agreement. If the order has already been dispatched there are no refunds under any circumstances.
- Do you deliver internationally?
Yes, we do. In these cases the transport fees on the order will be paid by the person who purchases the item.
A gramophone by the sea. Dance. Jazz music. To kump into the water... "The jumps are scary, but the more you jump, the more you want to do it again," says the artist. This artwork represents a jump and is the capture of an ephemeral and fleeting moment. Enjoy the moment, we are nostalgic of this carpe diem even if we have not lived it. Where does this swimmer jump from? Where does she dive? It doesn't matter, only the jump matters. “I like swimming and the image of bathers. It is simple and elegant. Humans summed up in a swimsuit, a swimhat. The simplified human being, the silhouette of our bodies. There is nothing more true than to see you naked moving in the water”.
* Series intervened one by one by the artist.
Silk screen 1 ink on Magnani Incisione Ultra White 300g paper.
Size: 75 x 50 cm.
Series of 30 units signed by the artist.